Hi. I’m Christine Seifert, author of The Predicteds. When I’m not writing, you’ll probably find me at my day job as a professor at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah, where I teach classes in rhetoric and professional writing.
Here are eleven other things about me:
11. I have a PhD in English.
10. I’m terrified of bees.
9. I’m represented by Alyssa Eisner Henkin of Trident Media Group.
8. I’m from Fargo, North Dakota, and I used to have the tell-tale Fargo accent until people mocked me.
7. I’m on a bowling league, but I’m a terrible bowler.
6. I go nuts if I can’t read every single day for at least a few minutes.
5. I’ve published articles about both Twilight and the Jersey Shore.
4. Popcorn is my favorite food. I’d eat it every day if I could. (Let’s be honest: I do eat it almost every day).
3. I abhor large social events because I’m shy and fairly introverted. Having to go to a big party is the worst thing I can imagine.
2. I would walk everywhere if I could. I love to walk.
1. I think Saved by the Bell is an underrated show.